Friday, October 17, 2014

My best day of my life


For me it’s very difficult to choose the best day of my life. Since I was a boy, I had many best days in my life. In my memory save many memories about best days. I have best birthdays or best days when I played Soccer or athletics for me school. I remember when I won the first place in 100 meters in the “interescolar” tournament because is national school. I won with a good time and I was very happy.

Also I remember that I went to see my team in Argentina, Buenos Aires. I went with a friend because he is also of Universidad de Chile. The love for the team is very important for me and this Sunday we will win the “super-classic” as visitors in their stadium. I remember one match that we won five-zero versus them. That day is very rewarding for me because it was the first match that I had gone alone to the stadium. I shouted all goals with my soul, it’s very important in my memory.

But, if I need to choose my best day of my life, I will start relating to that day. I remember that I got together with a friend that I met in pre-university. I went to his house because we would have the party near to his house. I went to the discotheque and his cousin invited me to two “piscolas” and later, in the discotheque I heard that the singer of ”Rafaga” was live and I couldn’t believe it jajaja. I like very much “Rafaga” and furthermore live for me is very exciting.
 

1 comment:

  1. It sounds like a very exciting day! And finish the day listening to Rafaga sounds very funny :D

    ReplyDelete